2019 Landscape Photography Calendar, showing 13 amazing Australian locations from January 2019 to January 2020.
2018 has been a fantastic year and what better way to show it off than to head into the new year with an array Australia’s beauty. With too many of my favourite images to pick from, I have narrowed it down to these 13 images. The locations listed are as follows (and visible on the back cover).
- January – Redman Bluff, The Grampians, Victoria
- February – The Pinnacles, Philip Island, Victoria
- March – Pt Lonsdale Pier, Victoria
- April – Natural Bridge, Gold Coast
- May – Bay of Fires, Tasmania
- June – MacKenzie Falls, The Grampians, Victoria
- July – Cape Byron Lighthouse, Byron Bay, NSW
- August – Dragon’s Head, Rye, Victoria
- September – Honeymoon Bay, Tasmania
- October – Daylesford, Victoria
- November – Cliffton Springs, Victoria
- December – Horseshoe Falls, Tasmania
- January 2020 – Cape Otway Light Station, Victoria
Size of the calendar is A3 when opened with the photograph portion being A4 and the the calendar portion also A4.